What is Hot Stone Therapy?
Hot Stone Therapy uses specialized stones called Bassalt Stones
. These volcanic stones hold heat relaxing the body at it’s deepest level helping to create a deep tissue massage to work tight knotted muscles. Hot Stone Therapy is a Highly Detoxifying
type of massage. The stones themselves actually become the tools that I use, and the heat helps to relax the muscles and assimilate the circulation, allowing the toxins to come up to the surface of the skin.
The premise behind Hot Stone Massage Therapy is that the direct heat of the stones relaxes muscles, allowing me to access to the deeper muscle layers. Combining hot stone protocols with a full body massage provides a very healing and effective experience. The hot stones also expand blood vessels, which encourages blood flow throughout the body. The hot stones have a sedative effect that can relieve chronic pain, reduce stress and promote deep relaxation.
Benefits of Hot Stone Massage
- Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
- Decreases pain and muscle spasms
- Reduces chronic stress and tension
- Increases flexibility in joints, aiding in easier mobility and movement
- Relieves pain and tension created by strained and contracted muscles
Used in Conjunction With the Full Body Massage
60 Minute Session:
Member - $75 | Non-Member - $80
75 Minute Session:
Member - $85 | Non-Member - $90
90 Minute Session:
Member - $95 | Non-Member - $100